Red Lobster Restaurant Recipes

If you want to know how to copycat your favorite Red Lobster restaurant recipes, read on!

I grew up in a restaurant family. My dad owned a fast food franchise. I won't mention which one, but it doesn't involve clowns or kings. It actually is a yummy place to eat, especially if you like root beer. I loved a particular burger that was offered at the store, and when I was home from boarding school, I would find any excuse to eat it. I just couldn't come up with enough reasons.

The other thing that I missed horribly when I was away at school was barbecue! My dad loved to barbecue. I can remember my father outside, in the blowing snow, cooking shish-kabobs on Christmas Eve. It was a real treat for me.


My dad would never divulge company secrets, but it wasn't too hard to figure out what the ingredients were. Then, one night my dad did the most amazing thing! He had brought home the specific ingredients, right down to the bun and meat patties, and he made a version of the burger on the BBQ! It has been almost 20 years, and I can still remember how good that burger tasted.

Everyone has a favorite restaurant food. Really, it isn't so hard to find out what ingredients are used. The internet is loaded with sites that have restaurant recipes. But failing finding it all laid out for you, you can easily figure it out. Next time you are out, pick apart your food. Separate the ingredients and write them down. If you are unsure about one, check with the staff. They may know off the top of their heads what it is. Or get them to check with the kitchen, after all you have allergies, and you can't be too careful what spices and such are in your meal. (wink wink)

Once you know what is in it, go shopping. Pick up the ingredients, and then head home to have some fun. You never know what little twist you can give your meal that takes it from amazing to extraordinary. Just when you think it can't get any better, your own spin may take the flavor to a stratosphere that you thought could never be attained. After all, who knew that BBQ'ing would turn my favorite burger into something even better?

And to get you started, here is the recipe for Red Lobster's famous biscuits -
Ingredients:

* 2 cups Bisquick
* 2/3 cup milk
* 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/4 cup butter
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Directions:

* Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
* Mix the Bisquick with the cheese until both are evenly distributed.
* Slowly add the milk and gently stir into the mix.
* Spoon onto an un-greased cookie sheet.
* Bake biscuits at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes
* Immediately brush on the melted butter and sprinkle with garlic powder when biscuits are still hot

No comments:

Post a Comment